Crossroads Strength & Conditioning currently offers the following programs:
Group Training Class– Personal Training in a group setting of up to 12 people, full body workouts with a variety exercises and movements
Private Facilitated Stretching– Private session of stretches that can help increase flexibility and mobility throughout the body
– One on One Personal Training – 30, 45 or 60 minute sessions
– Partner Training & Small Group Training – Workout with a friend/family member or in a small group of 3-5 clients
– Destination 5k – 6 week running group that will work towards the goal of running a 5K.
– Beyond the 5k – 6 week running group that will increase your mileage in time
– Half Marathon Training Group – 10 week program designed for runners looking to complete a half marathon
- Eat Clean Get Lean 4 week Jumpstart teaches you to eat whole foods without starving yourself. Look better feel better and jumpstart your weight loss with this 4 week plan.
- A great way to begin a fitness routine with bodyweight movments as well as utilizing various tools to get a full body workout. Get leaner, stronger and increase your fitness.
Skill Sessions– Designed to work on technique and master skills, 45 min in length